Browse through our huge selection of home furniture to find the items that fit your taste, needs, and pocketbook! We have an amazing selection of home furniture to help you furnish your entire home. We carry everything from bedroom furniture, living room furniture, and dining room furniture to baby furniture, bed frames and accent furniture.
To ensure that you have a great experience, we make sure to only stock merchandise produced by trusted, quality manufacturers. Browse through all of our featured world class brands including: Coaster Furniture, DaVinci Baby Furniture, Studio RTA, and Powell Furniture.
One of the most important aspects of providing a great customer experience is making sure that each and every customer feels secure with their transaction. That is why we have teamed up with Amazon. Our secure online shopping cart is powered by Amazon, which means that your purchase, identity, and information are safe and secured.
Home and Living Tax Information
Items ordered from Home and Living may be subject to tax in certain states, based on the state to which the order is shipped. If an item is subject to sales tax, in accordance with state tax laws, the tax is generally calculated on the total selling price of each individual item, including shipping and handling charges, gift-wrap charges and other service charges, less any applicable discounts. If tax is separately calculated and collected in connection with items ordered from Home and Living, the tax amounts that appear during the ordering process are estimated - the actual taxes that will be charged to your credit card will be calculated at the time your order is processed and will appear in your order confirmation notification.
Number of ratings: 238
Shipping / Delivery Methods
Larger, heavier items (including packing materials) are usually made using LTL freight delivery and are placed on a pallet. All freight shipments are “Self Service” delivery. We call it this because the customer is required to move the package into his/her residence. Please keep in mind these are usually large items and you may require the assistance of a friend or family member at delivery. Items shipped via freight delivery usually take 7 or less business days to arrive to your local delivery terminal closest to your home. (Due to the nature of freight shipping, delivery dates cannot be guaranteed). Some items will be shipped via freight delivery regardless of weight or size. In very exceptional cases where delivery is to a very remote location, there may be extended delays on this delivery, and will not be delivered within the estimated time frame. All LTL freight delivery shipments require a delivery appointment.
LTL POLICIES TO ENSURE SMOOTH DELIVERY:
SELF SERVICE TRUCK DELIVERY–The delivery service is "Self Service" CURBSIDE ONLY delivery without liftgate. The customer is required to help unload items from off the back of the freight truck as well as bringing any merchandise into their home. You do not have to physically enter the truck. We recommend that you have someone available to assist you with receiving your order.
DELIVERY APPOINTMENT- A delivery appointment is required and scheduled directly between buyer and carrier. Deliveries are Monday – Friday, and appointments are typically 4 hour delivery windows. If your delivery address is a business, the freight carrier may not call ahead and can arrive any time within regular business hours. In an instance that terminal is not able set an agreed upon time or date with customer ie: if customer is out of town, bad phone number, or unavailable for any reason, the terminal will hold the package for 3 days. After this time period if a delivery appointment is not set, Home and Living reserves the right to authorize one of the following options: A. Authorize delivery with no signature required and is released of ALL liability for acceptance of this delivery. B. The freight shipment can be turned around to avoid freight storage fees, and a refund will be provided in accordance with Home and Living return/refusal policy and applicable fees will be deducted.
PHONE NUMBER- When your item arrives at the terminal closest to your home the freight company will call you to set up a delivery appointment. Please make sure we have the best phone number to reach you to ensure a quick delivery appointment set up. If an updated phone number is not provided and freight company is unable to reach you to schedule delivery appointment - Home and Living reserves the right to authorize one of the following options: A. Authorize delivery with no signature required and is released of ALL liability for acceptance of this delivery. B. The freight shipment can be turned around to avoid freight storage fees, and a refund will be provided in accordance with Home and Living return/refusal policy and applicable fees will be deducted.
NARROW ROAD/ REMOTE LOCATIONS - Freight trucks are large, and are often tractor trailers. If the road in which the package is being delivered is a narrow road or remote road by the freight carrier’s required standards, the freight delivery truck may not be able to fit and accommodate delivery. In this instance, the delivery will need to be arranged at the closest main road. If a delivery to home is requested, additional fees may be required to accommodate. Returns for this reason are subject to refusal fees.
REFUSAL / RETURN - If the shipment is refused and returned to Home and Living, standard return fees will apply. Home and Living's return policy is: Home and Living items are returnable within 30 days of delivery. The refund will be the purchase price, minus the cost of shipping both ways and a 15% restocking fee. This policy will apply to all orders, including items listed with "free shipping". Shipment refusals will be treated as a standard return, in which the above policy will apply.
ADDITIONAL FEES - If you are not home at the time of the agreed upon appointment, or for any reason require a reattempt delivery, additional fees may be required for reattempting delivery. Address changes requested in mid transit may require additional fees. Returns/Refusals for this reason are considered a standard return and will be subject to standard return fees.
THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS MUST BE FOLLOWED AT THE TIME OF DELIVERY:
Damages that occur in transit are unfortunate. Our policies are in place to protect everyone involved and help to expedite the resolution process. Our policies are directly impacted by freight companies as we have to follow their rules and regulations.
INSPECTION AND SIGNING FOR DELIVERY: Make sure that you inspect, open and count each package at the time of delivery. If the box or item has any damage, or if there is any reason you are concerned with its packaging or delivery, please write, "Product Damaged" clearly on the sheet the delivery agent asks you to sign. Count, open and inspect entire contents BEFORE SIGNING FOR SHIPMENT! Inspection is not the driver’s responsibility, so please be sure that you are the one making note of the damage on ALL of the driver’s copies of receipts.
Failure to note damages / shortages at the time of delivery releases Home and Living from all liability; therefore, you are responsible for any replacement costs. Specific notation of damage to the carton AND product is required.
DAMAGE NOT SPECIFICALLY NOTATED: If you signed for the carton without notating any damage on the delivery receipt you have signed the goods as “Free and Clear.” A notation of “Subject to Inspection”, “Possible Damage” or anything of a similar nature on the delivery receipt is not acceptable and is viewed the same as if it were signed clear. If damage is not specifically notated on the delivery receipt, the freight carrier will not accept responsibility for the damage. That means that we will not be able to provide replacements to you free of charge. You will be responsible for any replacement costs. Signing the delivery receipt is a legal contract that states that you accepted the product in that condition.
Driver Waiting For Inspection: All freight companies allow a specific amount of time for you to inspect your shipment before the driver leaves. The time limits are based on the total weight of your shipment. If the driver refuses to wait, then you must call Home and Living right away at 877 999 3329.
There are two categories of freight damage:
- NOTATED DAMAGE – Damages are notated when the damage is written on the delivery receipt and / or are refused. Home and Living must be notified of the damage and / or refusal within 72 hours so that we may issue you a refund. If the driver did not remove the goods at the time of delivery, you must retain the product and all of the packaging materials.
- CONCEALED DAMAGE – Damage that is found after the driver has left and was not notated on the delivery receipt is concealed damage. Replacement or repair costs will apply on all concealed damages. It is the customer’s responsibility to inspect the entire shipment before the driver leaves. Failure to do so releases Home and Living from all liability. If concealed damaged is discovered, Home and Living must be notified within 72 hours. We require that all original packaging materials be retained. Photographs of the outer and inner packaging as well as the damaged product are required. Free replacements or full refunds are NOT able to be offered for concealed damage.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING ADDITIONAL LTL DELIVERY DETAILS:
- A legal adult is required to be present at the time of delivery that is aware of this freight policy and will adhere to it.
- Home and Living is not responsible if you are unable to get the furniture into your home for any reason. Please make sure to make all necessary arrangements. And take the necessary measurements of your doorways and other access areas prior to purchase.
DELIVERY SERVICE UPGRADES
Liftgate Services - Freight carriers can add the use a electronic lift attached to the truck called a Liftgate to bring the items to the ground for you- please contact Home and Living to arrange additional fees for this service.
Upgrades - Upgrades do depend on each carriers individual capabilities, and upgraded delivery service are not always available. Please contact us to inquire about further details and additional fees for any upgrade service.
FedEx/ UPS/ USPS
Home and Living offers nationwide delivery within the contiguous United States. For smaller or light weight shipments (including packing materials) are usually made using common carriers such as FedEx, UPS, and USPS. The decision to leave your package without a signature is at the discretion of the delivery person.
- Items shipped via common carrier normally take about 3-7 business days to arrive to your home once they have shipped.
- Upon delivery, signature is usually not required.
- Please note we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes or Military APOs.
- If you notice any damage from shipping after you have accepted the delivery, please follow the instructions within our Damaged Merchandise policy.
Returns and Refunds
Home and Living items are returnable within 30 days of delivery with original packaging. The refund will be the purchase price, minus the cost of outbound shipping and a 15% restocking fee. Return shipping is the buyer’s responsibility, so please be sure to package items well for shipment back to Home and Living. This policy will apply to all orders, including items listed with "free shipping". Shipment refusals will be treated as a standard return, in which the above policy will apply.
PLEASE NOTE: It is important that you take care in ensuring your items are packaged appropriately for return shipping. If your item was sent to you via freight and was palletized, you must also have the item sent back on a pallet - no exceptions. You will need to make sure that the item is securely fastened to the pallet for safe transport back to Home and Living.
RMA#: An RMA number is required prior to returning the order, so please contact us to let us know about your return. We will provide you with a return RMA number and the return address. Package the item back in its original packaging and write your RMA number on the box.
ORIGINAL PACKAGING: Returns must be in their original packaging, unassembled, undamaged and in original condition. Return items are subject to inspection upon arrival, and any missing or damaged components will result in assessment and reduction of the final refund amount. In the instance a return is received without RMA and original packaging, refund will not be issued and return will be discarded.
In some instances, images may vary in color due to print process, monitor settings, or personal perceptions. We are not responsible for color variations, and standard return fees apply.
Home and Living does not accept returns of the following items:
FedEx Shipments Damage/Defect Policy
- Bedding Sets
- Rollaway Beds
- Damages/defects must be reported within 3 days from the date that the item was received. - Any damages/defects reported after 3 day's period will be customer's responsibility and will be subject to additional fee's, and will be subject to standard return fees.
- All parts requested in this instance will be customer’s responsibility and will be subject to additional fees.
- Photographic evidence is required for any damage to the item that is in your possession. Photos need to be received by us within five days from receipt of the order or 5 days from the time requested. If photos are not received in a timely manner for damage or defects, the options available for resolving the issue for you may be limited.
- In the event of damage parts may be able to be sent as resolution or a possible partial refund of your payment be issued instead.
- The original shipping boxes with the shipping labels are ABSOLUTELY required to be retained by the buyer in the event they are needed for a return. Failure to do so will limit the options for resolution that are available.
- No damaged items will be accepted for return without original packaging.
Freight LTL Shipments – Damage/Defect Policy
- Damages/defects and damage refusals need to be reported with in 3 days, AND notated on the delivery receipt at the time of delivery.
- Any damages/defects reported after 3 day's will be customer's responsibility and will be subject to additional fee's, and will be subject to standard return fees.
- Our policies are directly impacted by freight companies as we have to follow their rules and regulations.
- Inspection and notation of damages at the time of delivery is imperative.
- Open the boxes and check all contents before signing for shipment.
- If the box or item has any damage or defect, or if there is any reason you are concerned with its packaging or delivery, please write, "Product Damaged" clearly on the sheet the delivery agent asks you to sign. Count, open and inspect entire contents BEFORE SIGNING FOR SHIPMENT!
- Inspection is not the driver’s responsibility, so please be sure that you are the one making note of the damage on ALL of the driver's copies of receipts.
- Failure to note damages/defects shortages at the time of delivery releases Home and Living from all liability; therefore, you are responsible for any replacement costs. Specific notation of damage to the carton AND product is required.
- All freight companies allow a specific amount of time for you to inspect your shipment before the driver leaves. The time limits are based on the total weight of your shipment. If the driver refuses to wait, then you must call Home and Living at 877 999 3329
Fabric and/or product smells are not considered defects. Some items may have a new product smell based on different materials used in manufacturing and packaging. Returns based on a new product smell will be subject to standard return policy return fees.
Color Variation - when buying online each individuals color screen resolution is not set up in an identical matter, and can result in difference in color perception. Home and Living is not liable or responsible for customers disappointment in color variation when the correct item has been sent.
Weather /Rain - Home and Living will not be responsible for loss and/or damage arising from causes not the fault of Home and Living such as rain, any weather related issue and from Acts of God.
Missing Hardware – In the instance an item arrives and is missing a piece or multiple pieces of hardware, Home and Living will send replacement hardware free of charge. Please be advised that missing hardware is not considered damaged or defective and in the instance a customer chooses to return an item due to missing hardware it will be in accordance with standard return policy and will be subject to standard return fees.
Missing Parts – In the instance an item arrives and is missing a part or multiple parts, Home and Living will send replacement parts free of charge. Please be advised that missing parts is not considered damaged or defective and in the instance a customer chooses to return an item due to a missing piece it will be in accordance with standard return policy and will be subject to standard return fees.
Non Visible and Non Structural Damage/Defect
FABRIC: A small fabric tear in a non visible/ non structural location for example underneath or in between cushions, back of upholstered headboard, underneath chair/sofa/loveseat - are not covered under Home and Living warranty. Returns for this reason will be subject to standard return policy return fees.
WOOD: A scratch, knick, dent, unfinished surface underneath a table top, bottom of leg, underneath armrest, back of headboard - are not covered under Home and Living warranty. Returns for this reason will be subject to standard return policy return fees.
Parts Replacement - Home and Living will order the parts from the manufacturer. This typically takes 4-7 business days. Once we receive your part, we will immediately ship it out to you, and will email you with your tracking information. If the customer will not be able to receive the parts shipment it is the responsibility of the customer to notify Home and Living right when the part is ordered, in order to avoid it being shipped and refused. Home and Living will not resend any part that is refused, and the customer will need to pay additional fees to have a replacement part reshipped.
Please note the following stipulations:
If parts are available nevertheless the customer would like to return, return will be subject to standard return policy including 15% restock fee and deduction of outbound shipping cost.
After reviewing pictures, in some instances where a part is not easily replaceable a partial refund option can be discussed and determined at that time.
In an instance a customer cannot or has not provided photographs - return will be subject to inspection upon arrival at Home and Living’s facility. Customer will be notified if reported damages are not found, and standard return policy fees will apply.
Home and Living cannot provide additional packaging material, disassemble service, nor can it assist in repackaging of any item. All returns MUST BE IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING OR WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
*** FOR ALL FREIGHT DAMAGES, PLEASE SEE “ LTL DAMAGE INSPECTION AND DAMAGE POLICY” LISTED ABOVE.
Home and Living will not be responsible for loss and/or damage arising from causes not the fault of Home and Living or from Acts of God, force majeure, natural disasters, public disturbances, or acts of subversive groups, guerrillas, or organized crime, or for any other acts or omissions of government authorities, whether federal, state, or municipal.
If a shipment is not received by the expected delivery date and tracking does not show an estimated delivery date:
Please notify Home and Living all tracking delays, and lost shipments within 15 days of expected delivery date. There might be an unexpected travel delay, and we can assist you and update you of the details. In instances that a carrier has lost a shipment please notify Home and Living immediately, and we will file a Lost Trace with the carrier. The carrier will respond back within 48 hours and report if the package was located or is indeed lost. If package is lost, a full refund will be issued, if package is found, a reattempt at delivery will be set up.
If a tracking number indicates completed delivery, but a package has still not been received:
Please notify Home and Living within 5 days of the tracking delivery date. Please double check the following: Inside garage, side door or back entrance, neighbors, front desk, and/or anyone else living with you etc. If Home and Living is notified within 5 days, the carrier will be contacted and a Lost Trace will be opened. The carrier will respond within 48 hours and report if they have been able to locate your package or confirm if it is indeed lost. If package is lost, a full refund will be issued, if package is found, a reattempt at delivery will be set up.
If Home and Living is notified after 5 days of the carrier delivery date, Home and Living can contact the carrier to assist in a trace, however a refund can no longer be issued past this time.
Phone: (877) 999-3329 x 204